Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tennis with My Lover

I like to play tennis with my lover. She's so sexy hitting the tennis ball. Her curves are perfect, and the way she addresses the ball, with that tint of aggression, makes me dizzy. The chemistry of her womanhood drifts across the net into my nostrils. I can literally smell her from the other side of the court. We just rally for fun, without any competition, and I love to play tennis with her. Last summer we went to Newport for the Fourth of July. We dressed in our tennis whites and played on a grass tennis court, which smelled of natural flavors of earth and grass, with velvet softness underneath the feet. Hard courts, and even clay, have noise made from sliding sneakers, not produced on grass courts, something I never realized until I actually played on grass. Playing with my lover, with great smells and our tennis whites was truly fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment