Friday, April 10, 2009

Business on the Tennis Court

My blackberry's rolling like a roller coaster. There's ten minutes before my court's available. I'm trying to sell a painting before my match. I send a series of emails containing a counter offer and terms of the sale. I'm picking up shipping, of course. I think that I've bent sufficiently to "close the deal." I know the client loves this painting. I know his wife simply has to have it on their wall. And I know they can afford this painting on their wall. There's nothing better than getting the deal done courtside. I am now able to fully concentrate on my tennis match. I have several other business deals to finalize after my tennis match. Despite the sluggish economy, I still have business too accommodate. I have much to finalize before my afternoon match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment