Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rafael Nadal's wasting his talents

Rafael Nadal is wasting his talents. I know that he's the best tennis player in the world and that's an incredible accomplishment. However, this most probably will be a fleeting proposition. Placing yourself on a pedestal by being the number one can have it's setbacks. He's setting himself up to be knocked down. Inevitably, he will be replaced, just like Roger Federer was. I suggest a modeling career. I think he's wasting his looks by playing tennis. Why not just pose, maybe do a little acting, smile a lot. He could strut through life as a sex symbol. I'm sure it's equally as profitable with a bit more longevity if you do it right. Maybe I'm shallow and not recognizing the glory of being number one. Maybe the competitive fire just doesn't burn beneath me. But Rafael Nadal's a good looking guy, he could cash in and take it easy, let a camera do all the work. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love bacon. BLT's are a wonderful treat. Also, cut up and in the eggs, not as a side. adamavalanche.com

    ReplyDelete